- ATSS Surface Mount Switch:
- The surface mount is as its name implies, mounted on the suRFace of the door/window with wiring exposed.
- A door contact is the most basic of alarm triggers.
- These are just magnetic strips that are in contact while the door is closed but break the circuit when the door is opened.
- Then it triggers the alarm. Surface Mount Magnetic Sensor are used on closed circuit alarm systems.
- These devices work through a magnets, so when the magnets are lines up, the switch is closed.
- These types of devices are meant to be an easy to install option for windows and doors that open.
Disclaimer: All visual elements of a product like color, texture, finish, pattern, design, shape, size, dimension and other such, as listed and displayed on www.buildmantra.com via image(s) and other multi-media content may differ from the actual due to variances in the type and quality of user’s viewing screen/display monitor.
All product data provided on www.buildmantra.com are for knowledge purposes only. It is liable upon all those who use, handle or install any product listed on www.buildmantra.com to adopt safe product handling practices. Build Mantra is not liable for any injury /damage to any person /property /object /entity caused by the performance or non-performance of any product listed on www.buildmantra.com..
- Specifications Easy Screw & Adhesive tapes (optional) mounting
- Wide operating gap: min 5/8 inches (16mm) min
- 18 inches Long Wire Leads”
Installation charges extra depending on site conditions