- ATSS Large Hooter:
- Siren/Hooter connect to the control panel to raise an alarm to threaten the intruder run away.
- The External Siren installed and wired to the Control Panel will activate in the event of an intrusion with the system armed.
- In the event of the cable to the siren unit being deliberately cut an alarm will be generated at the control panel, provided that the tamper circuit to the Siren has been connected.
- Siren should be located as high as possible in a prominent position so that it can be easily seen and heard.
- When running the cable to the siren, the cable should pass through a hole in the external wall and enter through the rear of the casing.
- Sounds generated by the system can be made different for various system alarms.
- In addition, the type of sound can help to scare away an intruder or evacuate the building during a fire.
- During a burglary the siren’s sound is startling, but more effectively, filling the room with sound blocks the intruder’s ability to hear police sirens approaching.
- This lack of ability to hear into the distance raises the panic level of an intruder most likely making them want to leave.
- Consider outfitting the system with indoor sounders to fill the room with noise and outdoor sirens to call for the immediate attention of neighbors.
Disclaimer: All visual elements of a product like color, texture, finish, pattern, design, shape, size, dimension and other such, as listed and displayed on www.buildmantra.com via image(s) and other multi-media content may differ from the actual due to variances in the type and quality of user’s viewing screen/display monitor.
All product data provided on www.buildmantra.com are for knowledge purposes only. It is liable upon all those who use, handle or install any product listed on www.buildmantra.com to adopt safe product handling practices. Build Mantra is not liable for any injury /damage to any person /property /object /entity caused by the performance or non-performance of any product listed on www.buildmantra.com..
- Current : 300mA
- Output : 118dB
- Size : 100×70 inches
Installation charges extra depending on site conditions