- Solar water heating deals with the direct heating of liquids by the sun where no electricity is directly generated.
- Solar heating systems are generally composed of solar thermal collectors, a water storage tank or another point of usage, interconnecting pipes and a fluid system to move the heat from the collector to the tank.
- This thermodynamic approach is distinct from semiconductor photovoltaic (PV) cells that generate electricity from light.
- Sailent Features:No more electricity bills for hot water. Hot water during power cuts. Greater absorber area, up to 94% auto sun tracking every day. Better performance in winters and not-so-sunny days. Low maintenance and long life of up to 20 yrs. Puf-insulated tank. Unique Tank & Collector support structure.Unique “Anti Condensation” device.
Disclaimer: All visual elements of a product like color, texture, finish, pattern, design, shape, size, dimension and other such, as listed and displayed on www.buildmantra.com via image(s) and other multi-media content may differ from the actual due to variances in the type and quality of user’s viewing screen/display monitor.
All product data provided on www.buildmantra.com are for knowledge purposes only. It is liable upon all those who use, handle or install any product listed on www.buildmantra.com to adopt safe product handling practices. Build Mantra is not liable for any injury /damage to any person /property /object /entity caused by the performance or non-performance of any product listed on www.buildmantra.com..
- Output Temperature: 60° C – 80° C
- Electric Heater: Thermostat (Available for extra support)
- Tube Coating: 3 Layer
- Outer/InnerTube Thickness: 1.8mm / 1.6mm
- Outer Tank: AISI-304-2B grade painted steel- 0.4mm thickness
- Inner Tank: AISI-304-2B grade-0.6mm thickness
- Tank Insulation: 50mm PUF(Polyurethane Foam)
- Support Structure: Powder Coated mild steel with inbuilt air vent Support
- Tube Life: 15 years
- Capacity : 250 LPD